Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Dream For The Stars



About a hundred years ago, two brothers invented a flying bicycle. Today, their invention is the basis for entire industries charged with carrying millions of people and products around the earth and even to the stars.

In recent weeks, I found that the earth's abortions are at 50 million per year. No doubt, the vast majority of these abortions are driven by the belief that there are just too many people on the planet, not to mention the findings of my book, "The Man Who Broke The Silence," that researched the central banking system's use of monetary expansion beyond output (inflation) to disincentivise marriage stability, liberty, property ownership and ultimately child births.

I must admit in 22 years of trucking that there are lots of cars on America's highways. I can only remember one drive through Big Bend National Park wherein I was not passed for 200 plus miles.

What?

It is clearly time to get people moving off the planet and into space, the final frontier, in mass. That mass should be at least 50 million a year to counter the current issue I describe above.

How?

A strong economic engine will be required to fund such a Herculean effort, something unseen in earth's past.

Dr. Milton Friedman tells us that the strongest economic engine in the world is the free market. His examinations of Hong Kong in his "Free to Choose" specials, still available on Youtube, tell us that free market Hong Kong's per capita income was 1/3rd below socialist Great Britain's in 1960 and 1/3rd above Great Britain's in 1995.

Who?

I suggest we get behind the Bass Brother and Elon Musk types in a diss-incorporated Texas to surge the ultimate free market behind the effort to get people into Space in a big way.

Where?

I suggest Texas.

Why?

Texas is driven by free market ideas, unlike many places on earth.

When?

Now!

chapmanfortexasgovernor2018.blogspot.com
Exploratory Committee