Chapman for Texas Governor 2018 Exploratory Committee

Federal Reserve Bank = $300 Trillion Inflation Theft or $1 Million to $3 Million Stolen from your Buying Power in Your Working Lifetime.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Who do you want to shake things up in Austin?


1) I'm the first 19 year old in History to bring down a papal visit.
2) I'm the first common citizen in History to gain a face-to-face meeting with the top floor of the IRS in Washington, D. C. (And I got the answer to my question in a Gandhi outfit).
themanwhobrokethesilence.blogspot.com
Just sayin'
chapmanfortexasgovernor2018.blogspot.com
Exploratory Committee
Posted by Gene Chapman at 12:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Gene Chapman
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2017 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Happy Memorial Day Weekend
      • Every Single Thing
      • Mr. Gorba-Trump/Mr. Gorba-Abbott, tear down this W...
      • Who do you want to shake things up in Austin?
      • A Dream For The Stars
      • My Transgender Bathroom Position:
      • Anti-Christ Greg Abbott:
      • Gene Chapman at Texas NORML Speech (Marijuana Lega...
      • The Rumors of My Run for Texas Governor
      • I am a Philosophical Anarchist
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2016 (7)
    • ►  October (7)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.