Friday, May 5, 2017

The Rumors of My Run for Texas Governor

I was talking to a leader of the Texas LP last night, asked if the rumors were true that I was running for Texas Governor in the 2018 cycle.
My book would have to have traction with the LP, and it is on the way to leaders in the Texas and National LP now for that purpose.
If one of our billionaire libertarians were to buy 1 million copies of my book before the filing time (September, 2017), I'm sure I would have a sufficient war chest of about $10 million to be a viable Texas gubernatorial candidate against both Republican and Democrat opponents. My "Kingdom of Texas" concept has a real shot at making change in a state that is primed for maximum liberty.
1) The second I became Governor, everyone inside Texas would become a Texas Ranger, making moot the whole gun control issue.
2) Like a brain cancer, the IRS and Central Bank are killing progress, so I would seek economists to unattach Texas from that system of depopulation and slavery, without removing us from the USA. I call it Texit.
3) As my book discusses, the Leviathan that we need to rid ourselves of is the 10 planks of "The Communists Manifesto" and the "Dynamics of Enslavement."
4) I envision Texas as a Hong Kong described by Milton Friedman without a 15% income tax: Texas on Steroids/The Kingdom of Texas (a libertarian stateless society driven by your conscience).
We'll see,
Gene K. Chapman
themanwhobrokethesilence.blogspot.com/